Matthew 13:44

The Kingdom of Heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Mt 13:44

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Friends old & new @ Sonlight - Part 2

Ok guys I'm back and wanted to introduce you to more of the wonderful Missionaries/Teachers at Sonlight Academy.  I introduced several of them in my blog this morning........here are a few more....

Brooke & Marc Cadet hmmm where to begin!! I Love these two!  Brooke actually grew up here in Haiti, her parents where Missionaries here for a while I think.  She attended Sonlight Academy, went to College back in the States & returned to Teach HighSchool English/Lit/Speech.  Marc is from Haiti and attended Sonlight also, he teaches the 6th grade and is a pretty fabulous French teacher too (i got to witness this 1st hand).  They were friends as kids & got married this past year!!! I love to be around these two... their love for the Lord & each other is overflowing & Seriously...They are just too Stinkin Cute!!
I definitly love to read Brooke's blog, check it out http://www.marcandbrookecadet.blogspot.com/



Stephen & Beth Puricelli also teach at Sonlight.  I hate to say I didn't get to spend much time with Stephen but I have heard such good things.  I did get to talk with Beth & watch her in her classroom.  Beth is a Great teacher with a Huge heart for her students.  I really enjoyed my time with her.  Stephen teaches highschool Math & Beth teaches 1st grade.  They just completed there 2nd year at Sonlight!  I love to read their blog as well http://www.stephenandbethinhaiti.blogspot.com/


Alexa Baird was such a joy to meet!  She is the 3rd grade Teacher at Sonlight, and is so full of life.  I am truly Blessed to now call her my Friend.
Alexa & Brooke!!

Alexa doing a science project with the 2nd grade.

This is just a peak into Sonlight. There are sooo many more Great People there.  I didn't even get the chance to meet them all!!!  If you would like more information on Sonlight Ministries, how to support one of these awesome Missionaries, or how to support a child at the school please let me know!  Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment