Matthew 13:44

The Kingdom of Heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Mt 13:44

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Friends....Some old & some new @ Sonlight

I just wanted to share with you all a few of our friends from Sonlight.  If you have time you can check out some of their blogs....... I Love to read them!!  We feel so Blessed to have met so many wonderful people who love the Lord, love the Haitian people, & want to share the Gospel of Jesus.  I know I can't list them all today & I will try to just tell you a little about them.  Maybe you can add them to your Prayer List as well!!!

Carmen Niehaus & her Beautiful daughter Bella.  Carmen is the Principal at Sonlight Academy. Carmen is married to John who I somehow didn't get a picture of??


Thom & Cara Wimpelberg & beautiful son Chase.  1st Picture is of Cara's Awesome Kindergarten class.  Thom teaches Highschool Bible & History.

Next is Scott & Lindsey Alexander, they have 2 adorable boys also.  Scott teaches at Sonlight Bible College & Lindsey teaches 4th grade!!

Cady Calvert is the Preschool Teacher at Sonlight Academy.  She is an Amazing teacher, her babies love her!! I had so much fun going to her class.  I wish I could share so many more pictures of them having fun!!

ok,ok, I have to go for now!! :D I promise to add part 2 later today!!! Sonlight has so many Fabulous teachers..... this might take a while.  Please keep all of them in your prayers as they travel to the U.S in the next few days.  They will all be in the States for June & July, then return for school in August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment